- Scottsdale, AZ
The primary purpose of this position is to support financial accounting activities of the company and its subsidiaries. Primary responsibilities include consolidated financial reporting, general ledger accounting, statutory accounting, account reconciliation, and work with the functional departments to update Sox procedures. Other duties may include capital expenditure tracking, accounts payable, planning, financial analysis, coordination with external and internal auditors for Sox and quarterly audit, and tax filings with Corporate Tax Department.
- Consolidating Financial Statement Preparation and Review.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts monthly.
- General daily accounting functions to facilitate monthly closing.
- Providing support to Sales, Finance (A/R and A/P) and Operations.
- Extensive use of excel required to prepare and analyze financial information
- Evaluates operating results.
- Support sales with inventory forecasting, management, and reporting
- Prepare and execute internal Sox and financial audits and work with corporate Sox and external auditors to support their audits.
- Fixed Asset and Foreign Exchange Accounting.
- Ad hoc projects/reports assigned by the Manager.
- System Administrator of BPC (Business Planning Consolidation) and Concur (expense reporting)
Requirements for this position include: Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Minimum of two years experience in a Staff accounting or Financial Reporting and Analysis position. Intermediate MS Excel skills. SAP, public accounting experience, or Sarbanes Oxley implementation and compliance experience is a plus. Ideal candidate should have strong initiative and be detailed oriented with a strong adherence to deadlines.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE