On this page:
- Copyright and Usage of Content
- Other Terms and Notices May Apply
- Other Intellectual Property Rights
- U.S. Government Users
- Submitting Information to KYOCERA
- Code of Conduct
- Making Purchases
- Information Provided by KYOCERA
Copyright and Usage of Content.
All content on this Web site including, but not limited to, text, photographs, images, video and designs ("Content") is copyrighted by Kyocera, unless otherwise indicated. Kyocera's copyrights are protected by countries' copyright laws, international conventions, and other laws. Except as expressly permitted by this Web site or applicable laws, other uses of the Content including, but not limited to, duplication, distribution, re-posting, sending, deleting, editing or adapting are strictly prohibited.
No publication or commercial use of the Content is permitted without the prior written permission of Kyocera.
No part of the Content shall be made available as part of another Web site. This Web site and the Content shall not be stored (in whole or part) in a database of any kind, or used to construct a database or to distribute a database containing this Web site or the Content.
Other Terms and Notices May Apply.
Additional terms and conditions will apply to business transactions conducted or any promotions run by Kyocera via this Web site. Additional terms will govern any bulletin board services, chat areas and or other message or communication facilities offered via this Web site. Nothing contained in this Legal Information Page is intended to modify or amend any agreement currently in effect between you and Kyocera.
Other Intellectual Property Rights.
Please note that any product, process or technology described in the materials on this Web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Kyocera and are not licensed hereunder. Kyocera, the Kyocera logo, and most other brand names in this Web site are the worldwide trademarks or registered trademarks of Kyocera. Trademarks of other parties are identified wherever possible.
U.S. Government Users.
Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19 and any other regulations that may be applicable.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL KYOCERA BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF KYOCERA IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The material on this Web site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. Kyocera may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. Kyocera makes no warranties that this Web site will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. Kyocera does not warrant that this Web site is compatible with your computer equipment or that this Web site or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and Kyocera shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
Additionally, Kyocera makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other Web site which you choose to access through this Web site. Links provided by Kyocera to such Web sites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that Kyocera endorses those Web sites or any content therein.
Submitting information to KYOCERA.
Some areas of the Site may require you to register to use certain services. When and if you register, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address); and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete, as applicable. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Kyocera reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Site.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. Kyocera may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account with Kyocera is no longer secure, you must immediately notify Kyocera of the problem by contacting us using our Terms and Conditions Contact Form. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
Code of Conduct.
While using the Site and Materials, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Kyocera, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us),
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site or Materials;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without Kyocera's prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents; or
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors without their express consent.
While using the Site and/or Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Kyocera reserves the right, without prior notification, to change the descriptions of or references to products or services on the Site, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to you. Verification of information applicable to a purchase may be required prior to Kyocera or such third party provider's acceptance of any order. Price and availability of any product or service are subject to change without notice.
Information Provided by KYOCERA.
In addition, portions of the Materials may have been contributed to the Site by third parties, including various industry specialists and service providers. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement of such third parties, and Company expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing.